Hello. I’m hoping to become the Labour MP for Stafford in the 2019 General Election. Stafford needs investment in public services, infrastructure and its local economy in order to improve quality of life and prospects for all. I am proud to be standing for what Stafford deserves. Please explore this site to find out more.
As a voice for Stafford in Westminster, I will support Labour’s promise to rebuild Britain, for the many and not the few:
1. Increased funding for the NHS with more nurses and doctors to give patients the care they need.
2. A Real Living Wage of £10 an hour and no increase in Income Tax or National Insurance for 95% of people.
3. A Green Industrial Revolution creating 400,000 jobs.
4. Free school meals for all primary school children and reduced class sizes for all 5, 6 and 7 year olds.
5. Keep the Winter Fuel Allowance, free TV licences and bus passes for pensioners.
6. A public say on any final Brexit Deal. Labour will campaign to Remain against No Deal or a bad Tory deal.